Loans for Businesses Growing Your Business in Nebraska City & Otoe County
Nebraska City has several excellent programs to help companies become more competitive in their industries and markets.
We believe in fostering entrepreneurialism and work diligently to assist individuals navigating their way through starting a business. Along with some basic tools for any business owner or start up, we have partners to give area businesses individualized attention: http://www.cfra.org/reap/about.
Check out our Business Tool-Kit!
- Business Plan Outline
- Sources and Uses of Funds Business owners, figure out how much money you’ll need and learn the best way to communicate that need to your potential financers.
- SBA Personal Financial Form A must-have to provide to any banker.
- Financial Opportunities and Business Incentives NCAEDC administers several options for financing Nebraska City area businesses.
- Loans for Businesses is available through an LB840 fund. These options vary depending on whether the business is manufacturing or retail. Contact email@example.com for specific details.
- Checklist Don’t know where to start or what to do next? Use our simple checklist for the very basic items to get you started.
Nebraska is fortunate to have many individuals and organizations who are willing help companies in their areas of need.